Operation of this Website
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and other intellectual property rights concerning all the information on this website (including texts, logos, trademarks, trade names, photographs, illustrations, data, and the like) belong to the JSCPA and other organizations, unless otherwise stated, and are protected by the copyright act and other relevant laws. Without prior written consent by the JSCPA, no information available on this website may be copied, modified, sent to a third party, or used for commercial purposes (selling, demonstration, or leasing), and any proprietary notices such as copyright and other intellectual property rights may not be deleted.
Please read the following prohibitions carefully before using this website, in order not to violate them.
You may not:
- Use or provide harmful programs (programs that are created to cause intentional damage to programs or database on a computer, such as computer viruses). You also may not take actions that appear likely to cause similar damage;
- Take actions that infringe on the privacy of any third party or the JSCPA;
- Take actions that cause disadvantage or damage to any third party or the JSCPA;
- Take actions that are injurious to the reputation or credibility of any third party or the JSCPA;
- Take actions that are in violation of public morals;
- Commit criminal actions or actions that can or will lead to criminal actions; or
- Take other actions that violate or can violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Protection of Personal Information Provided through Inquiries
In accepting inquiries about the JSCPA through this website, we ask users for certain information that is needed to reply or send our materials, such as a name of inquirer as an individual or entity, phone number, and e-mail address. Any information obtained in the inquiry procedure will be treated as confidential and used only within the JSCPA.
The JSCPA takes great care in posting information on this website so that accurate information is provided. However, it bears no liability for any action of a visitor based on such information.
The Japanese site of this website shall take procedure for contradictions, if any, between Japanese and English websites.
In addition, please note that the JSCPA may suspend the operation of this website or modify information on this website without notice. It is not liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damage (such as lost profit caused by a visitor’s use of this website or the inability to use this website).
Governing Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction